Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today

Today in class we didn't do that much. We talked about what we blogged about for homework. My partner didn't do his half of the countries so that's why I don't have them all (in case you were wondering). We talked about the countries and there Independence dates and what they were part of before that date and all that stuff. We also learned that we have a paper due Monday. It has to be no less than 500 words long. we have to pick two countries and explain their relationship with the United States. I haven't decided what i'm going to do but I will think about it. We also learned that we have a test on Monday as well as the paper. I don't really like that we have to write a 500 word research paper and study for a test but then again, we have been looking at these countries for the past week or so. I don't think I will have to do that much studying. That really all we did in class so I see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment