Monday, November 12, 2012

test back


Today in Human Geo we got our test back on the world leaders. I did pretty well. When my name was called the little bell was rang which meant I got a 90% or above. Our class was shorter because when had about an hour and a half assembly to honor the military. They also pointed out the students who got first or second honors. Anyway I got a 92 on the test which surprised me because I haven’t been doing the best job with my blogs and stuff. We went around the room and said the answers and people said the names. Greg could not say the name Enrique Pena Neito so Mr. Shick kept calling on him until he knew it. Also apparently china has a new leader. Hu Jinato’s ten years are up so the new leader is named Xi Jimping. That’s pretty much all we did in class today. At the end we started talking about the situation in Iran. They want to build a nuclear power plant and we’re not sure if its to make energy or to bomb Israel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment