Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sudan Movie


 Today in Human Geo we got our test back and stated to watch the movie. I didn’t finish my test because I didn’t see that there was a back of the second page. I went in the hallway and finished. I was not that happy with how I did. I think I could have done a lot better but something happened and I didn’t do too well. The movie we are watching is called “God Grew Tired of Us”. It is a documentary by national Geographic.  This movie is about the Sudan civil war. This war was between the north and south of Sudan. The war was started in 1983. The beginning was mainly interview and a boy talking about what it was like before the war started. They were cattle farmers.  When the war started everybody fled. A lot of the boys got separated from their parents so they started mini families to take care of each other. Nobody wanted to go back because the risk of getting killed was too high. They ended up at a refugee camp in Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment