Thursday, September 6, 2012

1. I think website one is real because the information on it seems to be truthful. Also the website end in .gov and that means government so I think its legit.

2. I think the second one is real because it is a website from PBS which is a real organisation. Also I don't think anyone would lie about Elbert Hubbard.

3. I don't think the third one is real because it doesn't seem very professional. Also at the top it says "get your free website now" which mean that anybody could have gotten one and wrote whatever they wanted. Even though the author is stated before the paragraph I still just don't think its legit.

4. The forth one looks real because it is by NASA which is completely real. This one also ends in .gov which    
is another indicator that it would be a good website.  

5. I don't think website number five would be a good source for information because the article is all one person opinion. Even if some of it is true its still only one person's thoughts.

6.  You can tell website number six is real because it is the actual New York Times website. The New York Times is a real newspaper so therefor their website must be just as real.

7. Website number seven is another website that is all opinion so it can be very reliable information. It would not be a good source for a research paper.

8. I think website number eight is real because Wikipedia is always a good source for information. Even though people can change word on it, there are so many people who use it that someone would notice in a short period of time.

9. I think Mr. Schick's blog is legit because he is such are great teacher that he would never put false information for us to read.      

No comments:

Post a Comment