Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day

       My first day as a high school student was very exciting. I think I will do well at John Carroll because it was very comfortable walking around and finding places on my own. The moment you walk in, you can feel that it is definitely a different atmosphere then middle school. Coming from a private school, St Margaret, I was already used to wearing uniforms. I enjoyed the freedom to walk to your class by yourself rather than with your whole class. Also I like the fact that even though you may be in the same grade, you might not be taking the same classes. That way you are able to work at your own pace whether it's slower or faster. The mod scheduled its nice and how you are responsible for what you do on free mods. I plan to spend most of them in the cafeteria doing homework. You feel more grown up because you know that you are responsible for all you class work. It's nice how you can just stay after for sports rather than having your parents pick you up then drop you off somewhere else. In the end my first day of high school went very well. I only got lost once but found my way pretty fast. I am really looking forward to my first year of high school and the responsibly it entails.    

No comments:

Post a Comment